Friday, December 1, 2017

Deck the Halls Christmas Greeting Card

Happy December Peeps! I'm sharing a card I created with the new Back to Basics December Ribbon Club Assortment.
I was so happy to see this collection as I have some really fabby plaids that I've been wanting to use and the black ribbon coordinates perfectly!
I think the black ribbon was the perfect choice to anchor the red plaid.
Did I mention I like plaid? I am all about the plaid!
These gorgeous flowers are from RRR too. I've created a nice arrangement full of blooms and die cut leaves and glittery accents.
The sentiment is layered over a festive holiday die cut that reminds me a bit of chalkboard : )
I balanced the larger arrangement with a smaller second combination that accents the layered poofy bow topped with jingle bells.
Even though I was working on a busy background I wanted a little something extra so I included die cut borders in flat black. A few pearl are the perfect finishing touch.

Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Back to Basics December Ribbon Club Assortment, Red Tea Roses, White Open Roses, Red Asters, Ivory Burlap String.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Am loving this inspiration of black ribbons on the bold red Christmas colors! Gorgeous card and great idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say