Monday, May 23, 2016

Thank You

I just can't get enough of the wonderful red, white and blue colors in the Really Reasonable Ribbon May Ribbon Club Assortment this month!

This pretty May Patriotic Themed Ribbon Club Assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  
Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this great assortment.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.  Treat yourself today!

I love the look of kraft colored cardstock mixed with the red, white and blue.  It makes me happy!  The beautiful dies used on my card are from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Beautiful ribbon and great dies are a winning combination!
My beautiful bow was made with 5/8" Red and Royal Blue Plaid Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V3.0.

For a video tutorial on how to create this bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful red, white and blue card. Love the cute flowers and gorgeous bow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say