Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Note to my Peeps

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made with a new stamp set I purchased and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon


The stamp set  used is from Fun Stampers Journey called Favorite Peeps.  I colored the chick in the egg with my Copic markers and glitter. I then created a layered focal panel with Yellow, White, and Purple cardstock and also a layer of wide patterned Washi Tape.  I then stamped the sentiment on a thin strip and adhered it to the bottom of the focal panel.  I then worked on making a 5x5 square card with White cardstock and a few JillyBean Soup patterned papers from my long hoarded stash.  I then added a sash and triple loop bow with White Glitz Ribbon.  Finally, I popped the focal panel up on the card with foam tape.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Cute saying with the chick. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute saying with the chick. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say