Tuesday, December 8, 2015

You fog my spectacles

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today - an anniversary card I created for my hubby in the romantic color combo of red and black. He loved it! ;) I used the uber awesome Canvas Color Band with Stitched Edge Black ribbon. This canvas ribbon is so awesome for masculine cards! Check it out! 


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the vast array of ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! You'll just love the wonderful selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say