Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Friends Furrever

Hi everyone! Leslie here, and I'm stoked to share my Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today! I'm a cat lover (we have eight sweet fur babies) and I created a fun CAS cat-themed friendship card using the absolutely gorgeous Silky Crush Champagne Ribbon. This is some of my absolute favorite ribbon - it's beautiful, it's wide and it's so easy to work with! Love it! :)


Here's a close-up of this gorgeous bow I created with my Bow-it-All v2.0. Be sure to check out Bonnie's awesome bow tutorials on YouTube! She is the queen of bows! ;)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap! 

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out the vast array of ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! I can't brag enough about the amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say