Monday, August 31, 2015

Roll With It

Happy Monday to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Well it is definitely still summer here in Western Colorado.  I have seen so many people out riding bikes.  It reminded me of this stamp that I just LOVE.  I paired it with the perfect ribbon...Canvas Color Band Ribbon.  
I LOVE how this ribbon kind of looked like a road for my little bicycle.  I used Baker's Twine Diva Wheat to add an accent bow behind the red Canvas Color Band Bow.
The Canvas Color Band ribbon comes in 20 different colors.  They can all be found here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop site.
Don't forget that we have a new challenge starting this Friday.  We would love to have you joins us. 
Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a great week.


1 comment :

  1. that wonderful color band ribbon really adds so much to your fun card, Jenn! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say