Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Have a FABULOUS Birthday!!


Hi friends.  I'm on a purple binge again!  I just can't help myself - I LOVE purple and Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many fun purple ribbons I just can't stop.
Those of you who know me know I favor Delicate Stitched Satin and I've used it again today in grape.


My beautiful double-loop, double-layer bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  These bows are so quick and easy to make up and they really are an eye catcher!  To view all my Bow-it-All video tutorials, visit my YouTube channel.

A gorgeous bow is the PERFECT finishing touch on any card!

And here is a little peek at the inside.  I usually keep the insides pretty low key, but I still want them to look nice.  :)


Thanks for stopping by today.  For more information on products used on this card, please visit my Make Time To Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Wow this is just gorgeous and i hope who ever gets it loves it!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say