Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nana "Happy Mother's Day"


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!

Today I have a card I designed for Mother's Day for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love using the Beautiful Ribbons. Laces, Buttons, and flowers that Bonnie carries in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.
For my card today, I used the beautiful Noelle Lace that is on Sale right now for HALF price and you can find it here.  I ran it across the center of my card 2 times to create a lace border. I then used the Pink Gingham Ribbon to create a big bow. Love PINK, and I LOVE the Gingham Ribbon from RRR!

Next I used a button and a Sweetheart Blossom, both can be found at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. 
For my image I used the CottageCutz Sweet Spring Kitty die along with the Expressions Nana, Happy, and Mother's Day dies. All are colored with Copics.


Here is a photo of the inside of my card.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. Aww Cheryl your card is stunning what a lovely image and love all of the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww 2 super sweet card Cheryl!!! I love the soft pink white gingham ribbon treatment you gave your Nana card and along with that Gorgeous lace, it's a true beauty and sure to be cherished! I love your Mom card too! Wonderful inspiration and tfs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thief Nana card is so elegant and I really think it shows the essence of A Nana soft, beautiful and loving I just love it! Your Mom card is another beauty I think they will both love their cards I know I do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cat, beautiful coloring, lovely lace, and darling ribbon - a wonderful Nana card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say