Monday, March 17, 2014

Sweet Spring Duckling

Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!  Cheryl here with a card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Shimmery Satin Ribbon that Bonnie carries. I also used some buttons and flowers from RRR as well.

I so LOVE the colors of my card. I love PINK and love the different shades of blues on this pattern paper. I used the Beautiful American Crafts /Pebbles Design Paper Pad called "Garden Party", then used the beautiful Shimmery Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used the Sweetheart Blossom flower, and button from RRR as well.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Next I used all CottageCutz dies. I LOVE these dies, as the are sooooo DARLING and unique. I used the super sweet CottageCutz Spring Duckling, CottageCutz Garden Poppies, and then the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border on my card for today.
The Spring Duckling and Garden Poppies were both cut with white card stock, and then colored with Copic markers.
Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say