Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweet Girl....

 



  
Hi there ....my turn here at  RRR today.   I had this ceramic frame I wanted to use from my stash and some Crate Paper baby goodies left.  I came up with this sweet little baby plaque.  I covered it in Pretty Little Studio papers that I stitched around the edges and adhered to a chipboard frame.  I added a chipboard bingo card and the frame. I kept it pretty simple and added my main focal image and a little metal sweet sentiment with a Tim Holtz memo pin.  I used mother of pearl vintage buttons and inked the edges for aging.  I decided to keep it soft and used rose petal pink seam binding  to hang the plaque from.  Love to make baby goodies...especially baby girls.  Hope you enjoy!  cherry

2 comments :

  1. Oh this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable what a sweet little baby on the project and all the other little goodies of course the ribbon is always the finishing touch isn't it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say