Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sprintime Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Graphic 45

 
Hi all you fabulous paper Peeps. I so excited to be sharing a Springtime card I created with beautiful  Double Faced Ivory Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and pretty paper layers from Graphic 45.
Holy Dyna I added a lot of layers here lol.....but it was so fun to make. Pop dots really help to add extra dimension and Stickles are great for detailing.  I think I've counted 19 layers here...that may be a personal record lol. 
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : )G

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful Card!! I love it...love the paper :0)
    Hugs!! from your BFF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love layers and adore graphic 45 so what better paper to layer and the ribbon you chose is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Love the way you tucked the clocks in ...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clocks and flowers and ribbon and G45....what's not to love! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say