Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pink, Red, Purple Birthday Card

Happy Saturday! I am so glad you've decided to stop by and excited to share a card with you all - I have been working on a lot of birthday cards since I needed to refill my card stash. We can never have enough birthday cards on hand, right? (Just like we can never have enough ribbons!!)

The card I am sharing today is super fun and feminine. I just love the warm colors it carries. I have been "collecting" these awesome hemp cords that Bonnie carries at her store (I still need to get a few more to complete my collection set) and wanted to use some of the wonderful colors on a card. I took out the Pink Hemp Cord and Lavender Hemp Cord and created a card around them.

I used some of Distress Ink Pads for the background and gave it a water-color look for softness. I wanted to highlight the hemp cords and these background colors came together nicely. Don't you think so? I wrapped the cords around twice together, and tied a bow. 


I really don't think I can ever have enough hemp cords! I hope you enjoyed today's card- Thanks for stopping by and make sure to grab some of those awesome Hemp Cords!

hugs, 
Nicole

3 comments :

  1. Very cool! I love the colored hemp twine with your gorgeous bg! Fabulous!! TFS and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card! The hemp stands out perfectly against that amazing background! Awesome card:)
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is groovy lol the colors on the card remind of tie die which works smashingly with the hemp love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say