Sunday, March 23, 2014

Old friends.....

 
 



 
 
Happy Sunday..I made a large card for a friend recently using RRR ribbon.  It was for a 70th birthday...they went wayyyyyy back.   I used things that harkened from their past.   Little things that symbolized their friendship.  I used Lipstick red seam binding  along with Melina white crochet lace at the bottom.   I love making cards that really signify something.   I love the old vintage look.......so nostalgic.   Hope you enjoy!  cherry
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Absolut stunning card here and I can only agree to what you said about making significant cards, I like that too, and this one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to friends the card turned out wonderful and I'm sure it brought both tears and cheers job well done!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say