Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mother's Day Card with Shimmer Satin Coral Rose Ribbon



Happy Thursday! I know it is only March, but Mother's day is coming soon and I thought I would share a beautiful Mother's day card to inspire you. I love the Shimmer Satin Coral Rose Ribbon from the March Ribbon Club Assortment and wanted to use it on a card this week. I think it comes together quite nicely along with the main image of the card. Don't you think?


The ribbon has this nice subtle shimmer that doesn't really overwhelm you. I love the soft look and the color of it and it would look really great for wedding or birthday cards as well. I wanted to make the card pretty feminine and added lots of soft pink and soft red. I simply stamped the image, heat embossed it with white, and used some distress markers to give a water-color look.  


I wrapped the two end corners of the card with the Simmer Satin Coral Rose Ribbon and tied a bow on one end. I love how easy it is to tie a bow with this ribbon. This is a must have! If you are currently working on a spring project, make sure to grab the March Ribbon Club Assortment. It would be a wonderful addition to any of your projects. Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 
Nicole

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely card and the ribbon treatment is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! love the soft colors and the bow wrapped on the corner looks fabulous!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say