Sunday, March 9, 2014

Missing Ewe


Happy Sunday! I wanted to share a super cute card today with you all. I kept everything very minimal and love how the Silver and Blue Topaz Diagonal Striped Ribbon frames the focal point perfectly. It really helps the project to stand out!


To make it more fun, I adhered the main layer diagonally.  I thought it would go well with the ribbon since the stripes are diagonal as well. I took out this cute sheep stamp set and lightly water-colored to keep everything soft. 

Most of the card is blue-grayish so I added couple of yellow enamel dots to add some brightness to the card. 

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks so much for stopping by. 

3 comments :

  1. I love this....the CAS design everything...love how u used the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the diagonal composition and the stamp is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet CAS card the little sheep is adorable and I love the play on words the ribbon is just enough have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say