Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Home Mini & Video


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a mini album and video to share today. For my mini album I used tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon in the Gingham Print.  I LOVE this print and ribbon. I also used Lace, and Pom Pom Mini Trim as well.

These are the first two pages and I used Gingham and Mini Pom Pom Trim here. I also used the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms that Bonnie carries in the store. They can be found here. On all the pages I used the CottageCutz dies throughout this album too. The pockets, fence, bunny, and flowers are all CottageCutz dies.

On these two pages I used more gingham ribbon, in yellow, green and blue. Also more of the darling Sweetheart Blossoms were used here :)
The design paper I used is Family Ties Paper Pack.  It's Pebbles from American Crafts.

In my video I show all the tags and pages. This album was super fun to make and pretty easy too. It's been a long time since I've done a video and album. 


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Sweetheart Blossoms/Turquoise , 2 tone blue, 2 tone yellow
Gingham Ribbon /Turquoise, Yellow and green
Pom Pom Mini Trim/ Green and Blue

My Video

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say