Monday, March 24, 2014

Good Luck

 
Good Monday morning!  Today I have a card to share with you using some pretty ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
 
I just love the sweet Gingham Ribbon from RRR.  It's so girly and pretty! For this card, I used 5/8" Plaid Ribbon in Pink for the bottom layer of my bow.
 
 
Then for the top layer, I used some 7/8" Satin with Grosgrain Edge in  Moss.
 
I also added a bottom layer of 1.5" White Grosgrain to the ribbon I wrapped my card with.  I love to layer my ribbons.  I think it adds so much dimension and texture.
 
To embellish this card, I used a few scraps of 1.5" White Netting I had left from my ribbon tree and then added a pretty WOC Chrysanthemum.
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to join us again tomorrow for some more inspiration!
 

2 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card! The image is so sweet and love all the embellishments and pretty ribbon!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card pops the coloring is superb and your ribbon choices really finish it off until the flowers bloom for real your flowers are beautiful great job!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say