Friday, March 28, 2014

Double Up The Checkerboard

 
Good morning to all the RRR followers and fans.  Jenn here with you today.  I have a fun card with the focal point being the Tangerine Checkerboard Satin Ribbon.  I LOVE this ribbon for several reasons.  For one it is just really pretty.  Another reason, this satin is so easy to tie into bows.  I really like making double bows as you can see from the one on the front of this festive card.  It also makes gorgeous triple loop bows too.  I like to use the Bow It All found in the RRR store.  If you have not seen it in action I have a couple of videos on my YouTube channel that I show how to tie bows using the Bow It All.  


Thanks so much for joining me today!  

3 comments :

  1. LOVE this bright and fabulously checkered ribbon! Your double bows ROCK!!! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous work of art!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty,p pretty card love the ribbon treatment also love the ribbon itself have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say