Sunday, March 30, 2014

Banner Birthday Card

Really Reasonable Ribbon March 30 03
 
Hello, all you lovers of fabulous ribbon! I'm back with another fun way to use Really Reasonable Ribbon. This scrumptious peach organza ribbon has been making its way onto a lot of my spring cards. It was the icing on the cake for my banner birthday card.
https://www.reasonableribbon.com/item_images/organza_peach3.jpg

OK...so it's not really exciting when you see it like that...but how about when you see it this way:

Really Reasonable Ribbon March 30 04

Isn't that fun?

Really Reasonable Ribbon March 30 02

I created layers of paper banners for this cute chalkboard card. I made the flowers with a die and stamps from Heartfelt Creations. It looked really cute, but it didn't quite feel like a celebration. Then it hit me! Get out that roll of peach organza, twist the ends, secure it with glue dots, add some peachy bows to either side and VOILA! Instant party atmosphere!

Really Reasonable Ribbon March 30 05

I even used a little bit of it on the inside of this 6" x 6" side fold card.
And, because I was having so much fun, I created an envelope to match.
 
Really Reasonable Ribbon March 30 01

Now who's ready for cake and ice cream?

Thanks for stopping by! Your visits make me happy right down to the tips of my crafty little fingers!

Cheerio,

Kathy

2 comments :

  1. What a pretty card love the sentiment, the inside of the card and the way you stamped the sentiment on the envelope nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Deborah! For some reason, these colors were really hard to photograph. It's much more vivid in real life. Appreciate the feedback! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say