Monday, March 3, 2014

A friend like you...........

 
 






Hello and happy Monday!   I was in a red mood the other day and grabbed my lipstick red seam binding and matching polka dot papers and "painted the town red" with this little friendship plaque.  I started with a scallop edge chipboard piece and covered it in papers, then sanded and distressed it.  I added layers of vintage doilies, a chalkboard label, and my sweet silhouette sentiment.  I wanted something towards the bottom for more pizazz and got this idea to add some sweet chipboard hearts and cut circles in them.  I wound more seam bindings through to create a seam binding banner.  After that I simply added some larger chunky pearls and a little vintage bow pin to the middle heart.  What do you think?  Makes me smile...but then I love red!  Thanks for visiting, cherry
 

3 comments :

  1. What a darling friendship project! I love all the red seam binding and the way your central image is highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! Red is my favorite color and why just save it for Valentines day and Christmas yes there is just so much lovely detail on your card my eyes are flying all over it wonderful job have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous this is x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say