Monday, March 10, 2014

A Bit o' the Green for You

Hello everyone and Top o' the mornin' to ya from Really Reasonable Ribbon!!  
Today I'm bringing my Irish out.  :) 
This card was started for our current RRR 'Show me the Green & Ribbon' Challenge theme, but due to circumstances beyond my control, it was not done it time.  (Good thing I'm the boss, right? - hahaha)
You can still join in the challenge until March 12th by clicking HERE.

What were my circumstances you ask?  
Well, we are doing a kitchen remodel and we are doing the vast majority of the work ourselves.  What a disaster!  I do NOT recommend this for the faint-hearted.  It's a lot like camping in your own home while it's going on...........  
We are now basically down to no kitchen at all.  NOT FUN!  It will be great when it's done though!!



So, this fun card is made using a great collage sheet from My Artistic Adventures and they are really inexpensive and great to have on hand when you need to whip up a quick card.  There are loads of different images on this sheet so you can do a variety of projects with the purchase of just one sheet.


I layered three little images over a embossed kraft cardstock background, added a layered strip of 1/8" Golden Brown Grosgrain over a strip of 3/8" Hunter Grosgrain and wrapped it around the lower part of the card.  It's embellished with a flower shaped buckle and topped with a 15mm Light Mocha Open Rose.


The beautiful triple-loop bow was made on my Bow-it-All Tool and finished off with a 20mm Light Mocha Open Rose in the center.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a crafty day!

~ Bonnie ~

6 comments :

  1. I have that sheet from Artistic Adventures. This is a great card! I love those roses-they go so well with the images. We re-did our kitchen 25 years ago-I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie this card is magically delicious lol I just love those images thanks for the site address and of course your gorgeous bow sets it off elegantly have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Bonnie! My sympathies on the kitchen remodel. Been there, done that! What a mess! But the end result will be wonderful....like this fabby green card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember two kitchen remodels and having to wash dishes in the bathtub. I feel so sorry for you. But don't despair, it will end soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card Bonnie!! Thank you for using my images :0) I do feel for you and the kitchen remodel....but it will all be worth it when it is finished!! Big hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say