Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sugar and Spice



 
 
Here to share a whimsical little plaque.....rather small but cute!   Reds and aquas mixed with gingham and polka dots...some of my fave combinations.  I started with a chipboard back and covered it with a diecut Spellbinder square that I stitched.  I covered a Maya Road mason jar with my papers and added "straws".   I added peekaboo lace to the inside of the heart and some lace blue seam binding to the neck of the jar.    I had to cutesy it up more and added some paper buttons and a real buttons along with crepe papers, a tag, and an adorable sweetheart blossom.   That is that!  hope u enjoy, hugs, cherry
 

2 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, cute love this project have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers....this is beautiful! I love the gorgeous papers and fun embellishments! Fabulous project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say