Tuesday, November 12, 2013

More Christmas Cheer!

For our current SALE codes, please click HERE or scroll down to the next post.
  





  
So behind on things....and  November is almost half over!   'Tis the season to make many many Christmas cards.   I created these using some yummy RRR ribbons.   Just to alert you too....RRR is having a store sale until the 14th....better meander over there and do some shopping.   I think ribbons would make the perfect gift for a crafter....display them cute in a container with some buttons and other goodies.  I know I would love something like that!                                            
Well my first card uses some fabric scraps along with my new poinsettia diecut which I love.  I used RRR's Lipstick Red Seam Binding along with Buttons from the store.  My next card uses the Red and White Chevron Twill Ribbon.  I also used my Epiphany Crafts button maker to make a matching button for fun.   Just love that image of the puppies!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, Cherry
 

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say