Friday, October 18, 2013

Red...and Moss green

 
 
 






 
 
Ok...so it is not Christmas yet and Halloween hasn't come even.  Sooo sue me!  I can't help it when I have cute images and crickley yummy seam bindings calling to me.  I used red along with moss green seam bindings which I mixed together in both projects.   Love the mix of these two colors, especially for Christmas projects.   I backed both my images with corrugated chipboard.  I love to do this and than stitch around them. It creates a nice chunky look that I can sand and distress the edges with out harming the paper.  I used a combination of papers from October Afternoon, Echo Park, and Vintage Street Market.  Some fun Washi tape was used on my kitschy card.  Great way to spoof up a card and add texture.  Hope you enjoy and it is not too early to share with you!  hugs, cherry

4 comments :

  1. Fantastic cards! Love all the little touches.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. It is nice to be ahead of the game. That way you don't feel so rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry, What gorgeous cards and your ribbon colors make such an amazing combination!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say